This 6 days/7nights Al Baraka "Discover Dakhla" special week gives you a perfect introduction to the Dakhla ambience. You will have time to chill out by the sea, discover some of the key features of the area, experience the quietness of a night in the desert and add-on your own picks. You will taste a blend of traditional dishes and seafood, surrounded by the nature that made such delicacies possible. All of this, at a slow pace and in a small group. The programme (scroll past the picture for details) consists of one day along the Dakhla peninsula, three days/one night in the desert and two free days to let you enjoy other sides of Dakhla or just relax on the beach. To activate this package, a minimum number of four participants is needed but, to let you get the most out of your Dakhla experience, we will accept a maximum number of six participants. Please contact us for a personalised package and/or if you are fewer than four participants.
(*) 650 Euro is the total price per person combining the service by Dakhla Rovers (388 Euro per person) and accommodation at Al Baraka (double standard room, B&B, 262 Euro per person). You will pay these two services separately and directly to each service provider. Please note you will have to book your flight/transportation to Dakhla autonomously. Read the Terms & Conditions that apply to this package here.
Discover the Programme
What to expect
- You will be riding for about 700 to 1000 km (depending on picks for Day 4+5) on the tarmac and in the desert around Dakhla.
- You will spend one night camping in the desert.
- You will receive assistance on Days 1, 3, 4, 5 and from/to airport.
- Meals, Saharwi tea and water at meals when out in the desert are included.
- Tents, matrasses, sleeping bags, linens, pillows and towels for camping are included.
What not to expect
- This offer does not include services proper of a travel agency, such as but not limited to: car rental, purchase of flights. While we are at your disposal for advice, you will have to book/purchase these services on your own.
- You will have to pay Dakhla Rovers and Al Baraka separately.
- Meals at the Oyster farm, in Dakhla or not consumed in the desert and any other extras are not included.
min. 4 people
max. 6 people
- Once confirmed by us, 270 € / person is to be paid as non-refundable deposit within 20 days.
- Balance of 118 € / person is to be paid latest 30 days before beginning of activities.
- Accommodation (262 € / person, standard double room, B&B) is to be paid directly to Al Baraka.
- Read Terms and Conditions carefully.