Our offer is fully customised, meaning we will organise your experience around your aims, expectations and needs. As a consequence, prices are built based on, but not limited to, the following variables:
- Length of the itinerary (km), also taking into account fuel consumption and per-km car maintenance costs.
- Number of days and nights included in the package.
- Number of guests, also taking into account accommodation, meals and beverage costs at camps.
- Collaboration with other professionals or initiatives, if relevant.
- Special needs/requests entailing the acquisition of equipment or expertise not currently available, to be agreed with guests.
- Extra-itinerary travel by Dakhla Rovers or related collaborators, if unavoidable for logistic reasons.
Whether you are thinking of a personalised package or a package with fixed dates and plan, please have a look at the Terms & Conditions that apply (download the file Dakhla Rovers sarl – Terms & Conditions v.17.02).
Extra-itinerary costs incurred by guests (e.g. related to accommodation, meals, beverages, travels before/after the itinerary, additional activities and courses not included in the itinerary and/or not provided by Dakhla Rovers or related collaborators, etc) are not included in the offer and shall be accounted for by guests separately.
Get ready for your holiday in the Atlantic Sahara checking out these other pages in the Practicals section: Where is Dakhla? — Green — Safety — Food — Flights — Booking.